How to Fix Windows 7 Blue Screen Error
Windows 7 Blue Screen Error is a common issue for Windows 7 users. This Blue Screen Error occurs due to the malfunctioning of hardware and device drivers such as
- Faulty Memory
- Power Supply Problems
- Overheating of components
- Malfunctioning of hardware.
Blue Screen Error in Windows 7 has become a constant source of frustration for Windows 7 users because this error appears on your operating system persistently. Though it sustains for a short period, it can become a serious and critical issue for the users. Windows halt its functioning and display a message of error continuously due to which you have to restart your PC again and again. This process can damage your personal computer permanently.
When Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death Occurs
When Windows 7 encounters the errors of the Blue Screen, it halts and stops the operation of your PC. As a result, diagnostic information with white text displays on a blue screen. Generally, Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death errors occur in the following cases. They are:
- Windows detects an error which it cannot recover and analyze from without losing data
- When Windows scans and detects that the hardware had failed in a non-recoverable condition.
- When your operating system critical data becomes corrupted
- Sudden change in the display of the exact text in Windows NT 4.0
Causes of Blue Screen Error in Windows 7
- Generally, Windows 7 Blue Screen Error prompted by the technical glitches with the hardware of your computer and driver software.
- Low-level of software running in the Windows Kernel.
- When Windows 7 encounters a STOP ERROR, your Windows stop working and become crushed.
- Windows creates a minidump file when a Blue Screen Error in Windows 7 occurs on your PC.
Common Issues Faced by Windows 7 Users When Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death Occurs
Users have to undergo a glut of challenges when a Blue Screen Error in Windows 7 appears on your operating system.
- Lose of important data in the process of recovering
- Windows can crash anytime
- Unable to access the computer
- Unable to install any software or hardware
- PC can get damaged permanently.
- Users have to restart their OS again and again
Steps to Fix Windows 7 Blue Screen Error
Method 1: Run Check Disk
- Click START MENU
- Type cmd and tap right click on it
- Select Run as administrator
- Click on Yes and Command Prompt will open
- Hit Enter and restart your computer to complete the process
Method 2: Install Updates
- Click Start Menu and tap on Control Panel
- Select Windows Update and click on Check for Updates
- Click on Install Updates
Method 3: Update Drivers
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Hit on Scan Now to open the program
- Click on Update or Update all button
Method 4: Run Startup Repair
- Put the Windows Installation Media on your computer and boot your computer
- Select Repair Your Computer
- Select Startup Repair
These are the few methods which can help you out in fixing Windows 7 Blue Screen Error. You can also contact Windows 7 Blue Screen Error Support number anytime and it is toll-free.