Windows 10 Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Error
Windows 10 Blue Screen Error occurs when you are in the middle of upgrading and updating your operating system. You can encounter with a Black screen problem when you simply boot or working on your PC. It does not display any Stop Error Information because you are facing Windows 10 Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).
Windows 10 Blue Screen of Death is also called a Stop Error which appears when your operating system stops working completely. It is generally related to hardware and driver.
Causes of Windows 10 Blue Screen of Death
- Windows 10 Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Error causes by some poorly written device drivers or hazardous hardware like issues of power supply, faulty memory, components overheating, and hardware running beyond the specified limits
- BSOD is also caused by software program malfunctioning. Your system may stop working due to the pitfalls of your software
- Your Windows updating does go wrong. In this case, users have to remove and block the causes of Blue Screen
What happens when users face Windows 10 Blue Screen of Death Error
Users can face a glut of problems while updating the software. In fact, it can corrupt downloads of the installer. A blue screen Error will display on your PC with a message your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart…
It will take you back to the original operating system, where you have to upgrade the installer again. But you need to clean the Windows before preceding the process of upgrade again. You would need to remove all the files in Software Distribution Folder under the head of a Windows folder. You also have to delete Windows~BT folder from C drive. Consequently, you can start the process of download again with the help of installation media.
Steps to fix Windows 10 Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)
- Login into system
- Press Windows +S
- Type device Manager
- Open display driver
- Right click on AMD graphics card
- Update the driver
- Restart Windows 10
- Right click on the taskbar and open it
- Look at the two process by AMD and 1 AMD
- Kill these processes
- Then repeat step 1
- If the BSOD error appears again and again, then uninstall AMD catalyst control center and call for technical help
Users can connect with Windows 10 Blue Screen Error Support for more help. We will guide you in every stride of resolving it completely.