Microsoft Office error code 30068-4 (3) When your attempt to install Office fails, an error message typically tries to explain the cause. Microsoft Office error code 30068-4 occurs due to the system files corruption or previous installation files not removed properly
Common causes for Microsoft Office error code 30068-4
- Antivirus software or firewall might be blocking the Office installation.
- Internet connection or proxy settings are preventing from installing Office.
- Pre-existing version of an Office suite is blocking the installation.
- Incomplete\partial\failed repair\installation\change\removal of a previous Office suite can prevent from installing a newer version.
Steps to fix Microsoft Office error code 30068-4 (3)
When you install Microsoft Office, you may see Microsoft office error code 30068-4 (3) if a previous installation of Office is failed. Now you can try to resolve Microsoft Office error code 30068-4 by following steps. .
- Repair your Office app
- Steps to remove Office
- Steps to remove Office manually to fix the Microsoft Office error code 30068-4
- If the error code 30068-4 (3) is re-occurring, proceed with the following steps to manually remove Office program from your computer.
1: Remove the Windows Installer packages
2: Remove the Office scheduled tasks
3: Use Task Manager to end the Click-to-Run tasks
- Delete the Office filesStep
- And Delete the Office registry sub keys
- Delete the Start menu shortcuts
- Download and install Office
To Download and install Office Follow The given steps
- Sign in to your My Account page using the link https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkId=613327
- Choose Install.
- Click Run or the equivalent depending on the browser you’re using.
- When you see “You’re good to go”, click All done
After following the above steps, If error still unresolved, you may contact Help desk for further assistance in troubleshooting Microsoft Office error code 30068-4. Call Microsoft Office Support Phone Number for help and get instant solution by experts.