Microsoft Office 365 is a magnificent plethora of tremendous applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, OneDrive, Outlook, Publisher, Skype, Internet Explorer and Access which are now available for your PC both online and offline mode. If you are encountering any technical issues Microsoft office 365 not Working on Windows 10 with any of these applications and software, you may call professional help by simply dialing Windows 10 Technical Support Number without any second thought.
Common Issues Faced by MS Office 365 Users
Users may experience a plenty of technical glitches after the occurrence of this issue.
- Microsoft Office 365 become incompatible to Windows 10
- Issues in the installing, upgrading or updating the software
- Uninstalling of MS Office 365
- Microsoft Office stops working or activating on Windows 10
- Unable to set up the applications
- Problems in downloading and drivers updates
- Issues in Product Registration and Product Key activation
Users should try to fix this problem immediately without any delay; otherwise, the problems can become permanent and consequently, can cause you trouble for a long time and hence, create a huge halt in your profession. Subsequently, it has become important to take the help of the experts to rectify this technical problem with Microsoft Office 365 Support.
Steps to Fix the Problems of Microsoft Office 365 Not Working on Windows 10
Issue 1: Activating the Office Applications
Method 1: Upgrade Office Application
- Open Microsoft Office 365
- Click on the tab File
- Visit the Account Tab
- Select update option
- Click on the Update Now option
Method 2: With Command Prompt
- Tap on the command prompt option by going to the admin account
- Type the command as icacls “%programfiles%\Microsoft Office 15” /grant *S-1-15-2-1:(OI)(CI)RX
- Open the Office 365 document
Issue 2: Opening the Downloaded Documents from Email Attachments
Method 1: Deactivate Protected View
- Click on MS Word to open it and tap on File tab
- Select Trust Center and hit on Trust Center Settings
- Click on Protected View after the appearance of new Windows
- Uncheck Enabled Protected View box for files
Or, you can simply reinstall the Office Suite from the official website.
Issue 3: Saving the files after upgrading to Windows 10 version
Steps to fix it
- Open command prompt
- Type the command as cd %userprofile%a and press Enter key
- Hit Enter after entering cd OneDrive on command prompt
- Press Enter after typing the command asicacls %userprofile%\OneDrive /inheritance:e
For more technical help, please feel free to dial our toll-free Microsoft Office 365 Support Number. Our technical staff would love to hear from you.