OneDrive desktop software is a made up of a component in Windows 10. Some people who depend upon a third-party cloud storage service like Google Drive or Dropbox, commonly uninstall the OneDrive desktop application or protect it from loading at startup utilizing Task Manager or the setting of equivalent registry based, disable OneDrive utilizing Group Policy Editor.
When you don’t want the service of OneDrive in your device. To save the resources of the system, you may understand to install or uninstall whole OneDrive instead of disabling it only.
With bad luck, there is no choice to install OneDrive in Windows 10 in the graphical user interface. So that there we will show you how to uninstall or install OneDrive from Command Prompt.
Read Related Blog: How To Fix Error Of Windows 10 With Windows Update Troubleshooter
Steps To Install OneDrive in Windows 10
- In any case when you want to utilize OneDrive once more, then you can install it from Prompt Command.
- Firstly you have to press the X + Windows Key together to open up the menu of Quick Access. After that choose Command Prompt as Admin.
- After that, if you want to install the OneDrive in Windows 10 64-bit, error the following instructions:
- When you are working the 32-bit Windows 10 version, insert the following command.
Steps to Uninstall OneDrive in Windows 10:
- Firstly, you have to press the Windows Key + X together to open up the menu of Quick Access. Then, choose Command Prompt.
- After that at the Command Prompt, you have to insert the following command and press enter to end any process of OneDrive.
- Then, if you want to uninstall the OneDrive from Windows 10 64-bit, error the following controls.
- After that when you are running the 32-bit version of Windows 10, insert the following command.
After accomplishing the installation, restart your system and you can utilize OneDrive once more
With the help of steps mentioned above, you are able to install OneDrive in Windows 10. If you are looking for professional assistance then you can directly Contact to our Microsoft OneDrive Support Number 1-888-909-0535 for Microsoft OneDrive Support and get your issues resolved instantly as we have highly educated, skilled, experienced and dedicated technicians in Microsoft OneDrive Support Team.