Everyone knows that MS Office Picture Manager is software which allows the users to manage, share, edit, and view the pictures. Amazing features such as Locate Pictures option will help you in locating the pictures use in editing the pictures. It a tremendous application which helps you in sharing and sending images in the email messages and creating the picture library on the corporate intranet.
Therefore, it has become extremely useful to download and Install Microsoft Office Picture Manager in Windows 10 on your system.
Steps to Run Microsoft Office Picture Manager in Windows 10
- First of all, open Microsoft Office suite set up wizard for 2007, 2003, and 2010 Office.
- Find the Product Key for the MS Office suite
- Then, enter the suitable Product Key to execute the setup wizard.
- Users can access the MS SharePoint Designer 2010 if you do not have installed Microsoft Office setup wizard
- Sign into an official MS website before downloading the software, if you do not have an official account.
- Open the MS SharePoint Designer 2010 setup wizard
- Click on the Customize option
- Select on Not Available option after clicking on the program list
- Tap on + option beside MS Office tools
- Select the Not Available option for the entire Office Tools except Microsoft Office Picture Manager
- Choose the drop-down menu for MS Office Picture Manager
- Then click on the Run from my Computer button on the menu of Picture Manager
- Tap on Install Now option
- Press Close button after the setup has finished
- Restart the Windows
- You can find the MS Office Picture Manager in the Cortana search box.
In case, if you any difficulty in installing the Picture Manager on your computer, then you can dial our toll-free Microsoft Office Technical Support Phone Number anytime and without any second thought. Our technical staff will offer you a complete resolution without any delay. We provide customer services round the clock and all over the world.