Windows Update Error 80072ee2 is difficult to resolve, especially when you are updating the Windows. Generally, this error code with a message as “Windows could not search for new updates, an error occurred while checking for new updates for your computer. Error(s) found: Code 80072EE2.”
You can experience Windows Update Error 80072ee2 problem due to a disturbance in the internet connection and issues in the settings of proxy and firewall. It is not an easy job to solve this error code. Consequently, it has become important to fix this issue with the steps mentioned on our blog. It is also essential to have knowledge about the main causes which can generate this error on the Windows screen.
Main Reasons for Windows Update Error 80072ee2
There are several which can be held responsible to create this error on the screen of the Windows such as
- Error 80072ee2 can appear on the Windows screen due to an improper internet connection which cannot give you access to Windows updates websites.
- Sometimes, the settings of the Antivirus software and firewall can prevent you to update the Windows.
- Proxy settings on the browser can also generate this error on your screen.
- When the WU dlls is not registered, then it can become the reason to generate this error.
- This error can also occur due to lacking of resources in AppPool WSUS.
Symptoms of Windows Update Error 80072ee2
Users of the Windows can also experience a plenty of hindrances while updating the Windows.
- Cannot update the Windows properly
- Annoying pop-up of an error code with a message
Steps to Fix Windows Update Error 80072ee2
- Check the Internet Connection
- Check the settings of Proxy and firewall
- Then, reset the settings of server proxy of the system
- Register with WU dlls again
- Change the settings of MTU to 1492
- Update it via WSUS
- Delete the limit on the consumed memory
- Run the Device Manager on the Hyper 5
These are a few steps which will definitely help you in resolving all the issues. In case, if you cannot solve this error code, then you are free to dial our Windows Support Number anytime. We are always ready to help you with a complete resolution.