Windows 10 is one of the latest operating system of a reputed Microsoft Corporation which has a big demand in the market because it is laced with the plethora of mind-boggling features. But it does not mean that it is free from any technical glitches such as Windows 10 Activation Error Code 0x80072ee2, which is mainly caused by corrupted Windows registry and an improper internet connection.
This problem can cause the deletion of the files and freezing of the Windows screen. In this blog, we are going to discuss the essential steps to fix this problem, root causes, and the symptoms of this issue.
Main Causes of Microsoft Office Activation Error 0x80072ee2
Users can experience this trouble due to several factors which are responsible for the occurrence of this issue.
- This error can occur due to an improper internet connection
- Sometimes, users may face this problem due to the blockage of Antivirus application software.
- Proxy firewall can be the cause of this error
- Ingress of the viruses and malware on your operating system
- The deletion of any files unknowingly can become the fountainhead of this problem
- Corrupted Windows registry
Symptoms of Windows 10 Activation Error Code 0x80072ee2
- You would able to access Windows 10 properly when this error occurs.
- It prevents your system to get updated.
- It can lead to misplacement of the system files.
- Your Windows program can crash anytime.
Steps to Fix Microsoft Office Activation Error 0x80072ee2
Users, who have a technical knowledge, can fix this issue by following certain steps.
Fix your Internet Connection
- Check your Internet Connection
- Open Windows Explorer or any other browser
- Then open any website in your current browser
- Search anything in the search bar
Deactivate Firewall and Antivirus on the Temporary Basis
- Hit on Start button
- Select Control Panel
- Enter Firewall in the search bar and press Enter
- Click on the Turn Windows Firewall On and Off in the Windows Firewall
- Enter administrator account and the password
- Choose Public Network Settings and Private Network Settings
- Press OK and activate the firewall
Add Windows Update Server
- Check the internet connection
- Open your browser
- Navigate Tools menu and open the internet options
- Go to the security tab and then to trusted sites
- Click OK
Fix your Windows Registry
For more help, you can dial our toll-free Microsoft Windows 10 Support Number without any second thought.