VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR is a blue screen error, which generally occurs after the installation of Windows 10 on the operating system. It can pop-up any interval of time when you try to open the Start Menu on your PC.
It is symbolized with numeric value error code 0x00000113, which appears with a message as Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’re just collecting some error info, then we’ll restart you. Users do not worry about this technical glitch as we will discuss some essential steps to fix this error.
Main Causes of VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR
There are several factors which are considered as the fountainhead for the occurrence of this problem.
- Installing a new software on your system can create this technical problem
- Launching of any program or software on the computer
- This error may occur due to the installation of any hardware on your system
- Updating Windows to Windows 10 can also cause this trouble.
- It is also caused by Intel graphics
- In fact, the installation of any antivirus program can also become the fountainhead of this problem.
Symptoms of VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR
Users can encounter a plenty of technical problems when this fatal error arrives in their system.
- Performance and functioning of your PC can get slow down
- Windows program can get crashed
- Unexpected reboots of the system
- Frequent occurrence of this problem
- Corrupted graphics driver
Steps to Fix VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR
Method 1: Reinstall or Update the Graphics Driver
- First of all uninstall the Graphics Driver and install it
- After it update it by opening Device Manager
- Then expand the Display adaptors
- Right-click on the driver and select Update Driver option
Method 2: Reinstall DirectX
- Download the latest version of DirectX
- Install it on your system
Method 3: System File Checker
It will detect the entire changes in Windows registry keys and the system files and solve the issues with Run System File Checker.
Method 4: Clean Boot State Troubleshooting
It will resolve the entire issues relating to driver-side issues, Microsoft process startups, and many more.
If you are experiencing such problem, then you are free to give us a call at our toll-free Windows 10 Support Number. Our technical staff will offer you tremendous support in resolving your issues completely.