MS Office 2010 Activation Error 0xC004F074 generates at a time the license versions of Office 2010 volume install on the client machine and overloading of Office Servers Activation. When this error code appears on your Windows screen, you will receive an error message as “Error: 0xC004F074 The Software Licensing Service reported that the computer could not be activated. No Key Management Service (KMS) could be contacted. Please see the Application Event Log for additional information.”
It has several reasons behind the occurrence of this error and there is a necessity to fix this problem by pursuing the important tips mention on this blog. Moreover, we will also discuss the root causes and issues related to this problem in detail.
Main Causes of MS Office 2010 Activation Error 0xC004F074
There is a plenty of reasons for the generation of this error on your Windows screen. It is essential to have knowledge of such reasons to identify this problem in an easy term.
- The process of Microsoft Office Activation Servers becomes overloaded.
- Error 0xC004F074 also occurs when the license version of Microsoft Office installs by using inbuilt KMS client Key.
- This error generates when you are syncing data and time and not able to do this.
- Sometimes, activated DNS host can also create this issue.
Issues Faced by MS Office Users When MS Office 2010 Activation Error 0xC004F074
- Users are not able to access Microsoft Office as it is not activated at all.
- Key Management Service is not contacted
- Frequent of this error in the form of message
Steps to Fix MS Office 2010 Activation Error 0xC004F074
Step 1: Install the latest volume of License Versions of MS Office
- Download and install the advanced versions of license packs of Microsoft Office by clicking the official link.
Step 2: Ensures that Date and Time of your PC is correct
- Select Date and Time Settings by clicking on the date and time on the taskbar
- Click Internet Time and mark check on “Automatically synchronize with Internet time server.”
- Choose the server “time.windows.com”
- Hit OK after clicking on update option
Step 3: Use Command Prompt
- Run the command lines from an elevated section of command prompt by hitting on Win Key and R
- Press Enter after the opening of command prompt
- Put the product Key in the pop-up Windows.
- Then press activate button
- Open command prompt again
- Restart your computer after pressing Enter
Users can also dial toll-free Microsoft Office Support Number anytime for more help. Our technicians will always love to hear and resolve your queries with reliable results.